Please understand that by accessing the services via this website you commit to understand our policies and agree with them. If you have any further queries about this statement, you can email us at email@example.com or write to us at
Gaurav Gupta Studio
(Reflect Sculpt Pvt. Ltd.),
1501/1 Ward No. 1, Kalka Das Marg,
Mehrauli, New Delhi – 110 030
The purpose of this document is to create a transparency for you to use our websites comfortably without any reservation on sharing important information with us. Thus, we want to formally disclose that by using our website you are agreeing for us to collect certain data
The policy does not hold true for any procedures concerned with entities that are not governed or managed by gauravguptastudio.com and do not apply to those not engaged with or employed by gauravguptastudio.com.
INFORMATION THAT MAY BE COLLECTED FROM YOU
Gauravguptastudio.com collects data provided during the registration process as well as the data that is collected about your use of our services when you visit our website. Please note that we at gauravguptastudio.com do not collect any Payment Card details (i.e. credit/debit card number, expiration date, CVV etc.). For any purchases you make using your card you will be automatically redirected to the payment gateway of the bank where all the details will be dealt with in a secured page, and encrypted using Industrial Strength Cipher. These are securely relayed to your card issuer for a valid authorisation. gauravguptastudio.com does not have and access or stores your complete card account information, at any time during or after the purchase. We may also collect some additional data in association with your participation in any promotional activities for contests that are offered by us. This also includes the information provided in the form of feedback for profile forms submitted. We monitor the traffic patterns and website use by the customers to improve the services we offer. Thus, we collect only such information that is necessary for us to provide you services on a website.
By using our website, you automatically render us and access to (receive and collect) some anonymous data that is in standard usage logs through our web server or obtained from cookies sent to your browser From web server cookies on your hard drive. These include but are not limited to:
- Computer identification information
- The IP address pertaining to the computer that you use.
- The domain server used to access our services.
- The computer type in use
- The type of web browser that you are using.
In the course of your transactions on our website, personally identifiable information about you may be collected which may include:
- First name and last name
- Your email addresses
- Contact details including phone numbers
- Pin codes and Zip codes
- Demographic profile (like your age, gender, occupation, education, address and durables owned).
- Personal interests and preferences( may include data like books, movies, music, etc); and
- Your opinions on various products, features and services on our website
We may also gather some data pertaining to:
- The pages you visit/access.
- The links you click on our website.
- The number of times you access a particular page.
- Things you view, add to bag, add to wish list.
You can choose to terminate your account anytime simply by writing to us at firstname.lastname@example.org via email ID that was used to create the account login. Simply mention – ‘please close my gauravguptastudio.com account’ in the subject line, and we will disable the access to your account within 2 working days of receiving the email. However, the information that remains stored in our servers might be archived even after the deletion of your account.
WHEN / HOW DO WE COLLECT THE INFORMATION?
We also collect anonymous traffic information when you visit our website. Personally identifiable information is collected when you register with us or make any transactions as a guest. During the process of registration you are needed to provide us with your contact information (this includes details such as name, email address, date of birth, gender, billing address, delivery address, pin code, mobile number, occupation, interests etc.)
After registration you may receive correspondence from gauravguptastudio.com in the form of newsletters, updates, etc. While transacting as a guest we collect other identifiable information (such as name, email address, date of birth, gender, billing address, delivery address, pin code, mobile number etc.).
This information is used to contact you regarding the services you are using on our website and services which you have shown the most interest in.
After the purchase of a product or service from us, we collect some personally identifiable information from you through an order form. This is to be able to fulfill all your requested services. We request you to provide contact information such as your name, email, and shipping address.
This information is further used for billing purposes and to fill your orders. In case of any trouble during processing an order, we will use this information to reach you.
We remain the sole owners of this collected information at different points on our website.
How do we use your information?
Your contact information is used to send you:
- Password reminder and registration confirmation.
- Special offers.
- Event based communications such as order information, renewal notices, invites, reminders etc.
Note: Our users are updated after registration and updates are sent regarding their order status. We further extend promotional emails to intimate you regarding any new arrivals, special offers, etc.
Your personal information is used by for the purpose of:
- Improving personalised features on our website in order to enhance your shopping experience.
- Contacting you for any profile and account related matters or other necessary reasons.
- Providing the services requested by you. For instance, delivering Merchandise ordered by you.
- Preserving the social history in accordance with the existing law or policy.
The anonymous traffic information collected by us is used to:
- Remember you in order to be able to provide better and more personalised service. For instance, track your entries in our promotion schemes
- Recognise your usage privileges to our website – Administer and manage smooth functioning of our website by diagnosing problems.
- Track your session and activities to understand your use of our website.
WHO DO WE SHARE YOUR INFORMATION WITH?
We do not render or sell your information to any third party organisations. Your information is only shared with our agents and alliance partners or third parties one of the reasons as stated below:
The services of our enabling partners are used to fulfil orders and credit or debit processing companies. This includes partners such as outside shipping companies and business associates to be able to process payments for goods and services that you order from gauravguptastudio.com. Any of these entities do not store, share or retain any personally identifiable information for other purposes.
ALLIANCE PARTNERS / THIRD PARTIES
Your information is shared with our Alliance partners/ third parties to enable them to work with us on our behalf in order to provide you services and eventually improve your shopping experience.
This information is shared with advertisers only on an aggregate basis.
Certain essential information is shared by us agents and Alliance partners, which are needed by them to be able to confirm deliveries, offer services and send notices related to the service.
We will not disclose any of your personally identifiable information to any other third parties unless:
- Required by special circumstances such as compliance with subpoenas, court orders, requests/order from legal authorities or law enforcement agencies requiring such disclosure;
- We have your permission;
- To provide products or services you have requested
We do not disclose any personally identifiable information to third parties unless the information is:
- Needed under special circumstances such as court orders and subpoenas from legal authority or law enforcement agencies demanding any such disclosures.
- Required for investigation or any preventive action regarding an unlawful and illegal activities, potential threat to the safety of security of any individual, suspected fraud or any violations to the terms and conditions of use of Gauravguptastudio.com or for defense against any legal claims.
- Your prior permission is guaranteed.
- Needed to provide products or services as per your request.
All rights to disclose your personally identifiable information and email address information is reserved by us as required by law. We further reserved these rights when we believe the disclosure might prove to be necessary in order to protect our rights and/or comply with a court order, judicial proceeding or other legal processes on our websites.
We hold the security of your personal information and email address very high. Any sensitive information entered by you such as credit card or debit card numbers, on our acquiring bank system or order form are encrypted using secure socket layer technology(SSL) used by the payment gateway.
We maintain the Generally Accepted industry standards in order to protect the personal information and email addresses submitted to us either during the transmission or once received by us. it is rendered that no method of Transmission over the internet or or method of electronic storage then prove to be 100% secure. Thus, even though we strive to use commercially acceptable means to be able to protect your personal information and email address we cannot guarantee absolute security.
For any security related queries on our website, you can email us at: email@example.com
WHAT CHOICES ARE AVAILABLE TO YOU REGARDING COLLECTION, USE AND DISTRIBUTION OF YOUR INFORMATION?
You can choose to either accept or decline cookies. All customisable websites require you to accept the cookies
Our website uses boat ID cookies and persistent cookies. Session cookies are used to make the navigation of a website easier and more secure for you. Persistent cookies can remain in your hard drive for an extended period of time. you can easily remove persistent cookies by following directions provided in your internet browser help file.
Session cookies are used by us to secure the current session and the browsing preferences of the user. Our Website uses a set up persistent cookie to store your username, interests, etc. so you don’t have to enter it multiple times. Persistent cookies also enable us to track and target our user’s interests and enhance their experience on the website.
If you choose to reject cookies, you can still lose our website but your ability to access certain aspects will be limited. Further, cookies are used in the shopping bag to enhance security and ensure that no URL based spamming occurs.
We have no way of identifying who you are, even with assigned cookies to your computer, unless you voluntarily identify yourself through registration. The only personal information a cookie can contain is the information that you supplied. It cannot read data stored on your hard drive.
Some of our business partners like advertisers set cookies by delivering banners on our website. We render no access or control over these cookies.
Limited information about your computer connection to the internet, including your IP address is automatically connected by a web server when you visit our website. Your IP address does not identify you personally. This information is used to deliver web pages as requested by you and to make our website customisable with the interests of our customers. It further assists us to measure traffic within our website and lets our advertisers know the geographical locations of our visitors.
Voluntary disclosure of information
We declare that supplying any personally identifiable information is entirely voluntary. You are not needed to register with us in order to be able to use our website. However, there are some services that we offer only to visitors who register. You are entitled to change your interests at any time by opting in or out of any marketing, promotional or newsletter mailings.
All rights to send you service related communication are reserved by gauravguptastudio.com and shall be considered to be a part of your account without an option to opt out. You can update your information and change your account settings at any point of time.
Increase your personally identifiable information for email addresses are altered, or you no longer desire our services, you can update, rectify, deactivate or delete your account by emailing our Customer Care Team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
On your request, we will block or remove your personally identifiable information from a database, officially cancelling your registration. However, any information that remains on our server might be archived even after the deletion of your account.
WHAT SECURITY PROCEDURES ARE IN PLACE TO PROTECT INFORMATION FROM LOSS, MISUSE OR ALTERATION?
In order to protect your privacy and security we practice verifying your identity before granting access to making changes to your personally identifiable information. Once you have registered your profile on, on gauravguptastudio.com, your ID and password will be required in order to access your profile information. To provide protection against the misuse, alteration or loss of any information under our control we have appropriate electronic, physical and managerial procedures. For instance, we make our service accessible only to authorized personnel. This information is shared with the respective personnel on a need to know basis in order to complete the transaction and provide the services that you have requested.
It is established that no absolute guarantee can be laid to safeguard the confidentiality of any personally identifiable information of transmissions made through the Internet. Thus, by agreeing to use this website, you agree that Gaurav Gupta Studio (Reflect Sculpt Pvt. Ltd.) holds no liability for any disclosure of such information due to any errors in transmission or unauthorized acts of third parties.
All the information gathered by Gauravguptastudio.com is secured and stored within databases controlled by Gauravguptastudio.com. The database is stored on servers secured with a firewall, with password protected access that is strictly limited. Despite the effective security it is established that no security system is impenetrable. We do not guarantee the absolute security of our database, nor can we guarantee that the information that you supply will not be intercepted by being transmitted to us over the internet. Also, any information that you post to a discussion on a website will be available to anybody with an internet access.
HOW CAN YOU CORRECT INACCURACIES IN THE INFORMATION?
Our website offers you to rectify or update any information provided by you online.
All rights to change or update this policy at any time by placing a prominent notice on our website is reserved by us. Any such changes will be effective immediately after it has been posted on the website.
We would be glad to receive your views in suggestions, if any. You can write to us on email@example.com
You can contact us at:
Gaurav Gupta Studio
(Reflect Sculpt Pvt. Ltd.),
1501/1 Ward No. 1, Kalka Das Marg,
Mehrauli, New Delhi – 110 030
Payments can be made for purchases on gauravguptastudio.com through one of the listed options:
- Valid Credit / debit Cards (VISA or Master)
- Valid Debit cards (VISA or Master) may be used, provided that your issuing bank permits you to use these online Secure Card payments.
- We at gauravguptastudio.com accept all Visa and Master credit cards and debit cards. Our effort is centered to provide a safe transaction environment by using a secure process for payment process.
- To ensure greater security, we have enabled our systems for Verified by VISA and Mastercard Secure Code facility, applicable to VISA and MASTERCARD respectively. This is an additional security measure necessitating you to enter a password which only you, the card holder, can have access to. Gauravguptastudio.com does not access or capture any such passwords; they are entered directly into a bank secure system.
- It is common for a request for credit / debit card authorization to fail once or twice before the card is finally authorized. This might happen due to problems with your card issuing banks servers. You must follow through the process till you get a successful notification.
- There can be instances where the bank payment servers or your issuing banks payment servers may be down, in this case, a message will be posted informing you of the same. You can continue shopping and add items to the bag. These can be saved and you can come back later and complete the payment transaction within a 24 hour period.
- The card bill payment will appear in your local currency (as per the norms of your card issuing bank). You will be charged in Indian currency as per prevailing rate of exchange and in accordance with the charge policies of your card issuer.